Unlock Outstanding Partner Experiences with HIKE2 + Salesforce
Service expectations are higher than they've ever been — across the board and in every industry.
It's no longer enough to have an outstanding product or service. Your customer service experience now defines you as a company — and your customers expect their experience to be exceptional.
But much of that experience might be outside your direct control, defined instead by the organizations you partner with, including retailers, logistics providers, or other professional services.
That's why today, more than ever, your organization's success depends on your ability to build, maintain, and grow long-lasting partner and channel relationships.
Are you providing a best-in-class partner experience?
It's time to upgrade your partner experience if:
- You don't have a true partner collaboration portal, or the portal that you do have is siloed.
- Your partner interactions are scattered throughout different channels — conference calls, chats, emails, in-person visits, and complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Your partners are relying on an outdated website for help and support.
A partner experience portal, built on the Salesforce platform with HIKE2's help, can help your organization embrace best-in-class collaboration.
Create Cohesive Experiences with HIKE2 and Experience Cloud
Power your partnerships with HIKE2's process expertise and state-of-the-art tools.
Upgrade Your Partner Experience
No matter your industry, your partner portal is much more than a static website. It's a central hub for communication, interaction, and collaboration.
Partnering with HIKE2
Discover Our Approach
HIKE2 knows that every organization is unique. Cookie-cutter solutions don't cut it. We believe the path to success lies in collaboration and synergy.
Using human-centered design, we ask questions and really listen in order to recognize your challenges. Then we co-create a vision for sustainable solutions and optimal experiences.
HIKE2 works with your team to decide:
- What do your partners need to deliver truly exceptional service?
- Where do we start?
- What comes next?
- How do we measure success?
We don't just build technologies. Instead, we use human-centered design to enable a memorable experience that creates empathy and emotion. When you work with us, we'll:
- Walk through your partner journey with you and define those moments that matter.
- Make those moments more special with experiences delivered through Experience Cloud.
- Confirm the problems we're solving for.
- Prioritize the activities and project stages that will make the greatest impacts.
- Make the lift easier for you with a roadmap of best practices and how-to's.
- Help you execute quickly against a consumable roadmap.
- And finally, implement the solution for you.
Our experts can help you design the perfect, right-size partner experience solution to make the most of your investment in the Salesforce platform.
With HIKE2, you can be sure your project will have:
- Fast time to market
- Painless proof of concept
- Staged roll outs, one use case at a time
- Direct integrations with other departments
Still have questions?
What is Partner Experience (PX)?
Partner Experience [PX] is how your business or organization measures the health and profitability of your partner and reseller relationships. Ensuring your partners have the right onboarding, training, information, and ongoing support is essential to your mutual success.
If your organization is committed to delivering exceptional customer or client service every time, creating an exceptional partner experience is vital.
Salesforce offers flexible, scalable, right-fit solutions that improve decision-making, communication, collaboration, and service delivery at all levels.
With the right Salesforce tools, your organization can create a modern, interactive partner portal, empowering your teams with the insight and information they need to delight customers every time, while maximizing the return on your Salesforce investment.
HIKE2's experts bring decades of business process acumen and experience to help you elevate your partner experience to the next level. Whether you're just getting started with Salesforce or progressing to the next stage, our team takes the time to understand your people as well as your business processes.
We'll connect with you individually to truly understand the best path forward.
Our nimble approach and agile workflow enable our clients to quickly and inexpensively develop go-to-market prototypes of new solutions and capabilities. Thanks to innovative designs, best-in-class Salesforce products, and multiple fast-paced iterations, when you partner with us, you'll bring final solutions to market faster.